Monday, May 21, 2012

Let's Change the student handbook!

If I could change any rule in the student handbook at Sand Creek Jr./Sr. High school I would change Mandatory exams. I would change this "rule" because some students do really good in all of there classes and some students do not. So the students that do good shouldn't have to take the exams that the other students take. High school administration should only look after students while they are in high school so the statement that exams help you in the future should not even be used in this circumstance. If students want to practice how exams will be in college, and in future life, they should be able to get the choice to take them. Some students don't take their school life past high school so what good would exams do if they don't even finish high school?
If I could add a rule I would add a new dress code rule. Girls should not be able to wear short shorts. I mean some girls come to school with their cheeks hanging out of their shorts, like save that for the bedroom. I understand that this is already a rule but nothing is being done about it. If a teacher sees that a student is violating the dress code the first time a student is caught they should have to change and get a warning, the second time they should have to change and get detention, and the third time should be suspension for at least 3 days. Some students won't like it, but I come to school to learn, not to see girls cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment